Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Bunnies


I never did find any cashmere sweaters to cut into. I did felt the lambswool sweater from the previous post and even went so far as to cut out a bunny shape but ultimately went with a fleece remnant that I had.
The bunnies went together really quick. It took me about an hour and a half to make 4 from cutting them out to sewing the tails on. All the material, notions, etc. were stuff that I had on hand. The P bunny's ears are micro fleece from pocket diapers I made when M was a baby. The flannel on the other bunnies' ears are leftovers from burp cloths I made for a baby gift. The pink yarn is wool yarn from the first soakers I made. Lots of baby memories in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!