Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finish one project, Add another

One other project I forgot to add to my to do list was a purse. I had come across a free pattern while blog surfing and was planning on making it with a few modifications. Well, hunting around some more I found another pattern that was more in line with what I had envisioned.

I'm really not much of a purse person. It wasn't until I had kids that I started hauling any sort of bag around. I used to have a small leather change purse that held my driver's license, a debit card, and a bit of cash and fit into my pocket without being bulky like a man's wallet. That did me just fine. Nowadays, I prefer using the black diaper backpack I've had since P was a baby. That's fine when I have the kids with me but I do get to venture out into the world without them occasionally and don't want to be carrying a diaper bag.

I think the second purse will fit my needs and carry the essentials without being big and bulky. I'm looking forward to sewing for myself for a change!

2 comments:

  1. something is wrong with your links...

    lol on not wanting to carry a diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed them. I'm still figuring out how to link back to things.lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!