A few months ago, I'd printed off the tank top pattern that's on the Ottobre Design website planning on making a shirt for P. Nothing came of it, until last week when I came across the pattern while cleaning up. This is what I made...
A top for B! It's my third attempt at using FOE and I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. The shirt goes together really quick. It took me about an hour from start to finish with some of that time spent trying to figure out how small the zig-zag stitches needed to be to make the rolled hem.
In other sewing this past week, I made a nightgown for M. Kwik Sew 3105
She likes it and it's functional but I'm not too happy with my sewing on that one. I'm getting better but I tend to rush through projects and then find all kinds of mistakes after it's all done. I like the pattern though and will definitely make more nightgowns for the girls from it.
I have 2 pairs of PJ shorts upstairs cut out waiting to be sewn together for P today. That will probably be all the sewing I get done this week.:)