Monday, August 31, 2009

A few changes...

I have blog envy. There I said it. I look at all these wonderful blogs that are so easy to read and are pretty on top of that. Then I come to mine. Eh, it's okay. There are tons of great tutorials and free graphics out there to work with and I've only scratched the surface.

This morning I finally got a header I like. Of course, I ignored my kids for 2 hours while working on it. There's no telling what I'll find as I head upstairs to check on them.

I also have camera envy. I've taken to borrowing K's camera since mine is a dinosaur (5 years old) but even hers isn't all that. I've been lusting after a digital SLR with a telephoto lens. Have you seen the prices on those? My jaw dropped!

I finished up a few sewing projects yesterday. K's slim fit tee is done. I also got a picture of the Fern and Faerie smock that used to be K's top. Fern and Faerie smock
If you look back at my second post in February, there's a picture of K wearing it. It had become too tight through the shoulders for her so I added 2 rows of shirring to the waist to make it into a dress for MG. However, BK ended up in it first.

I like how with just a minor tweak I'm able to get more wear out of an item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!