Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sad to say it, but still no sewing happening here.  My 2 remaining SWAP pieces are cut out plus a few other projects...PJs for P and an outfit for B. 



I've also been thinking ahead to Christmas outfits.  By chance, I ended up with 3 Gymboree turtlenecks approximately the same color in sizes to fit all 3 girls.  Throw in 2 gray jumpers and a dark gray wool knit dress that I bought at a thrift store for the fabric and you have the possibility of coordinating outfits.




P's not left out of this either.  He has a burgundy and gray sweater hanging in his closet that will fit in nicely.  I haven't decided yet what pattern to use to make K's skirt.  I'm considering using the Oliver+S Sunday Brunch skirt pattern.  I bought the pattern a few months back because I wanted to make the jacket but it's still sitting unopened on the shelf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!