Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fabric Bounty

Christmas came early at my house...



1 yard of pink stripe twill, 2 yards of lime/turquoise pindot tactel, 2 yards of lime/turquoise floral tactel, 2 yards lime/cocoa stripe lycra, 1 yard aqua/brown puppy jersey, 2 yards lake blue solid rib, 2 yards of orange/blue/lime stripe interlock, 2 yards royal solid rib, 2 yards of pink solid interlock, and 2 yards of pale pink solid interlock for a grand total of 18 yards of Chez Ami fabric!


The tactel is the only fabric I have a definite plan for...swimsuits for my 3 girls!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I was so tempted by the sale that they are running right now, but I still haven't sewn up the Chez Ami in my closet. Shame on me! I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing all those pretty colors together

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!