Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ottobre PJs 06/09

I've included pictures to show how the rise looks on the pajama pants I made K and P for Christmas.

This is the pair that I made K without any adjustments.  The rise is fine on her but it is shallow.
The waist band is resting on her hips.


On P's I added around an inch to an inch and a half to the top edge of the pattern so that his pants wouldn't be tight in the crotch. That turned out to be a smart move as I don't think he would have liked his if they only came up to his hips.

I think the pattern is not meant to be unisex so that's why to rise is not higher.  I like that the pant legs are straight.  I have a Big 4 pattern that I had been using to make all of P's pajama bottoms but the legs are tapered which I'm not to fond of.  I'll definitely be using this pattern again for him with the adjustments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!