Thursday, January 21, 2010

The beginnings of SWAP10...


SWAP=Sewing With A Plan


K-light blue linen
M-yellow linen
B-pink linen


P-shorts, natural linen




B-sleeveless





M





M and/or B-capris
I didn't have the best lighting but this green coordinates perfectly with the 2 above prints.



B and/or M
Once again my lighting doesn't do the colors justice.  These are coordinates from Chez Ami.  I also have the blue in a ribknit that I would use for the armhole and neckline bindings. 




K-top



Possibly for M and/or B??  I haven't decided yet.




M and/or B-CA interlock



M and/or B-Basic T-shirt


This is what I'm thinking but I'm not committed 100% yet.  I'll probably make swimsuits for all 3 girls and a basic T-shirt for P too.  I'm trying really hard to use only fabrics that are in my stash. 

3 comments:

  1. It looks like a great and ambitious list! I'm sure it's obvious to most but I don't know what SWAP stands for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that Suzanne.*blush*
    I edited my post and added a link to a description of what SWAP stands for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are beautiful fabric choices. Can't wait to see finished products!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!