Monday, January 25, 2010

Boring Sewing

I spent a good part of the weekend sewing.  Nothing exciting or worth showing pictures of.  We had signed up Jan. 1 to participate in Disney's Give A Day, Get A Day and found a volunteer oppurtunity that involved sewing theraputic rice pillow covers.  We need to sew 48 and that should give us vouchers for 4 tickets.  I've been doing the sewing and the big kids and husband have been trimming threads and pressing the covers. 

It's nothing complicated but it's probably the most boring sewing I've ever done. Seriously.  I've gotten to the point that I don't even want to look at my sewing machine.  We have about 10 more to do though.  I've promised myself that I won't start any other sewing until the pillow covers are completed.  That said, I'm hoping to finish the project up this afternoon during the little girls' nap time so that I can photograph the Gymboree short tutorial tomorrow and hopefully get it posted sometime on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Laura from Italy! I have a blog and I'd wrote a post where is cited also your blog:

    http://chebirba.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-blog-delle-mamme-dallestero.html

    I'd like to invite you to visite my italian blog (on the column on righ there is the link for transalte my blog in numerous languages), bye bye Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!