Tuesday, January 5, 2010

To Do List for Today

I'm getting ready to head over to my parents' house in a bit and I'm hoping to accomplish a lot of sewing.

  • I have B's top to match her apple pants all cut out and ready to be sewn.
  • Yesterday, I cut out another fleece nightgown for M since she's decided that is all she wants to wear to bed these days.
  • P has picked out a Chez Ami stripe that he would like made into a shirt.  I need to pick out a pattern since I'm afraid that the ones I have traced out in his size will look too much like pajama tops using that particular stripe.  I have my eye on a collared top in the 01/09 issue.
  • After seeing this post, I'm considering using that panty pattern to make a few trainers for B.
  • It's time to start considering what I'd like to make the kids for spring/summer clothes.  We'll be heading to FL in March for a vacation so I need to see what the kids have that fits and what they need.  Maybe I'll do mini-SWAPS for each kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!