- I have B's top to match her apple pants all cut out and ready to be sewn.
- Yesterday, I cut out another fleece nightgown for M since she's decided that is all she wants to wear to bed these days.
- P has picked out a Chez Ami stripe that he would like made into a shirt. I need to pick out a pattern since I'm afraid that the ones I have traced out in his size will look too much like pajama tops using that particular stripe. I have my eye on a collared top in the 01/09 issue.
- After seeing this post, I'm considering using that panty pattern to make a few trainers for B.
- It's time to start considering what I'd like to make the kids for spring/summer clothes. We'll be heading to FL in March for a vacation so I need to see what the kids have that fits and what they need. Maybe I'll do mini-SWAPS for each kid?
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
To Do List for Today
I'm getting ready to head over to my parents' house in a bit and I'm hoping to accomplish a lot of sewing.
Posted by Cindy at 8:10 AM