It's a free pattern from the Oliver + S blog...the popover sundress. The red gingham is from curtains that used to hang in our playroom before it became K's room. Hence, the "Scarlett O'Hara" top. I made a size 3 but shortened the pattern so that it would be a top. It was supposed to be for M but she, in a typical kid fashion, refused to try it on. B can still be bribed with goldfish crackers.:) I'll probably go ahead and make a 2 for her as it's a little loose in the front. The top still needs to be hemmed...I ran out of thread!
This pattern is great. It took me the little girls' naptime to sew it. There's a lot of possibility with embellishment. I had planned on using green ric rac but apparently I left it over at my parents' house on Tuesday. Luckily, I have a bag of various pieces of trims and found the white eyelet to use. My original plan also included a strawberry applique on the bodice. Maybe on the next one. After all, there's a lot of that red gingham left!