Saturday, February 6, 2010

Typical Problem

It's a quiet Saturday here with the 2 little girls napping, my big girl occupied, and daddy and P playing on the Wii.  Perfect time to get some sewing in, right?  Wrong.

Where's my white thread?  It's gone walk-a-bout!  I had run out of white thread while working on the Scarlett O'Hara top so Friday morning I went to Hancock Fabrics.  Of course, I couldn't only buy thread.  I ended up with some heart fabric with plans to make the little girls Valentine Day tops.  I cut the tops out after I put M and B down for their naps and went to thread my sewing machine but can't find the white thread I bought.  Things like that always happen to me.

I can't wait until I have a dedicated sewing room.  Hopefully, things won't disappear as easily.  Right now, I've sewing in the dining room.  We're slowly transitioning B into M's room though that I can turn the nursery into a sewing room.  B's been sleeping nights in M's room but at naptime I can't put them together--they won't sleep.  So, for now, her toddler bed is still set up in the nursery and she naps in there.  Soon though, I'll have my own space.:)

Well, off to search the house and hopefully locate the thread before they wake up.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!