Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy but not busy Sewing

My new sewing room is feeling neglected.  I walk by it several times a day and it's still as clean and neat as the day I took pictures of it to post on the blog.

Sick kids, soccer practices, and B starting to use the potty has sucked up a lot of my sewing time.  Plus, the tick tock of time passing by and bringing our trip to FL closer has put me a bit on edge.  There is still so much that needs to be done.  I was hoping to have the girls' SWAP finished and new Easter clothes for all 4 kids sewn before we left.  Oh well, lack of time is part of being a mom I suppose. 

One thing I'd like to add to my rough list of things to sew is panties for B.  She's been sharing panties with M and truth be told, those are a little snug.  I have the Ottobre Design issue that has underwear patterns in it.  I had originally been planning on using that as a basis for training pants.  Turns out that B is an all or nothing kind of gal.  Since wearing panties all day on Thursday, she has refused to wear training pants or diapers again.  Except at bedtime...pull-ups are okay for that.  M's not been too keen on sharing either.  Who can blame her, underwear is kind of a personal thing! 

2 comments:

  1. I have made the underwear. My kids love them, they pick them over their rtw ones every time. I look foward to seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sewing little kid undies is the best. They go quickly and you can use up small scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!