...a new pair of shorts!
B also had a pair of her pants converted to shorts. These are the easiest shorts yet.
This afternoon while the girls were engrossed in Clifford I finished the pair of Oliver + S puppet show shorts. Eh, I'm not in love with the pair I made. Using the size chart included with the pattern, I cut out a size 2. I had doubts that they would fit over B's cloth diapered bum but thought if nothing else, they'd fit M.
If anyone is going to wear them, it will be M. They definitely do not fit B! Even on M the waistband is snug and I'd certainly not want the legs to be any tighter. Luckily, I used fabric that was used as curtains in our playroom so no loss there. I like the idea of red gingham shorts and will try the next size up and see if that's a better fit. This is why it's always a good idea to not use your "good" fabric when trying a new pattern.