02/05 #14 pants and 01/10 #11 tunic
I caught part of the pants in the serger blade and made a little hole just to the back of the side seam. I hand stitched it closed but wasn't happy with the little pucker left. I hadn't planned on embellishing the pants but decided to go ahead so that I could cover the boo-boo.
I do plan on shortening the ties. They're too long right now. I was surprised that M didn't complain about them tickling her legs.
With the tunic, I did the shirring Millie's way...a continuous corkscrew. It's definitely the way to go. I also added the elastic to the neck casing which I didn't with my muslin. Once again Millie is right...the elastic finishes off the neckline nicely. Thanks!