Monday, March 15, 2010

Orange was the clear winner on my blog, so orange it'll be!  That was my original choice but then I had found the pink in my mom's fabric stash and ended up having enough left over of the green too.  I appreciate everyone's input and suggestions.  Thank You!

I'm not sure when I'll get to working on the top.  I'd hoped to start it yesterday but I was in bed all day sick with a stomach bug.  I thought I was feeling a little bit better today and could maybe get the top cut out at least. Though, the longer I'm up the less I think that's going to happen.  Hopefully, I can shake this bug and get back to normal.  There's a ton that needs to get done this week before we leave for FL. 

3 comments:

  1. Poor you...better now than when you're away in FL, I suppose. Not that, that's much consolation when you're feeling rotten right now. I hope you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was out of town and didn't get a chance to vote on which trim to use, but I would have chosen the orange, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. Orange was my choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!