Monday, April 19, 2010

OD Sundress

Believe it or not, but I finally finished the sundress top! 

Ottobre Design 02/04 #2 size 92

All that bias binding was a lot of work considering that I don't have much experience with it.  I really like how the binding finishes the top off and for once, I can say that the inside of a garment I made actually looks presentable.   Not perfect, but presentable.:)  Now I need the warmer weather back so B can wear it.

What's next on my sewing agenda?  Not sure.  I have the swimsuits from the girls' SWAPs to do but there's no real hurry since the girls won't need them for another month or so.  I have the new Ottobre issue in hand and might make the "Lime" jersey pants for B.  Both of the little girls could use some basic T-shirts to wear too and I have several patterns traced off.  We'll see...




8 comments:

  1. What a pretty top/dress! And the binding really adds a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so well!! The fabric is adorable and the orange binding is just perfect. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty little top! I love the fabric print and the binding adds so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!