Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Break

My sewing room has been being ignored this week other than to open the window and let the fresh air (and pollen) in.  The kids have spring break this week and the weather has been fantastically warm (dare I say hot?) so we've been playing outdoors.  I've also been working on some long over due cleaning projects like steam cleaning the carpets and washing slipcovers and curtains.   School breaks usually mean I have an extra kid or two here also.  That was the case yesterday with 2 extra kids.  I'm amazed at how families of 6+ kids do it.  It took me over an hour to dish out lunch, never mind cleaning up afterwards. 

So, no sewing this week but next week I'll be back on the sewing train and hopefully, finishing up the girls' SWAPs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!