Sunday, May 16, 2010

Oliver+S Sandbox Pants as Shorts

P wore his new shorts to church this morning and as I attempted to take a quick picture of only him, little sister got in on the action.


P, who never wants his picture taken, was quite put out that B got in "his" picture.


 




The shorts work and P likes them even if I wasn't too enthused the day I sewed them and too lazy to fix the mistakes I made.  I'm not sure what I'll work on this week.  Maybe a T-shirt to go under K's new tank top?  There's still the bed I've been painstakingly stripping.  I finally worked out a method that removes most of the paint with a lot less effort.  Today, it's ready for sanding and hopefully, will be ready for the finish on Monday.  We'll see...
















3 comments:

  1. Oh...little sisters! He looks very smart and pleased with his new shorts. I'm glad the paint stripping is going better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what's your method? I'd love to know... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this boy outfit! It's so hard to find cute boy stuff that you can make. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!