I do have sewing plans for tomorrow however. I went ahead and traced a size 4 off of the Oliver+S puppet show shorts. Remember these? I used a size 2 for that pair and boy howdy, the modelled result was not pretty! I'd rather err on the side of too big since there's at least a chance they'll grow into them. I'm going to try something new and use an orange jersey for the main part of the shorts and an orange check for the waistband and bindings. *fingers crossed* that the end result looks as good in real life as it does in my mind!
free Oliver+S ruffle halter pattern together. Currently, it's spread out on the dining room table waiting for me to trace off the correct sizes for K, M, and B. I'm definitely on an Oliver+S roll this week as I dug out another pattern that I haven't tried yet...the swingset tunic and skirt. I have a cute ice cream print that I picked up on a whim at Hancock's a few months back that I'm considering using. It really doesn't follow Liesl's principles of fabric selection but maybe I can figure out a color combo that will tone the print down a bit.