Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Earl

Today is the kick off of the Stash Game over at Sewing Mamas and much to my dismay, I'm probably not going to be doing much sewing today or the next few days.  We're under a Hurricane Watch so that means this lady will be spending the day making sure we have supplies and moving patio furniture, outdoor toys, rabbits, and such into the garage.  Good thing we spent that weekend cleaning it out as there's plenty of room.  Hopefully, Earl will jog a bit to the east and we'll have minimum impact from the storm. 

I do have one project that needs my immediate attention...Miss M's backpack for school.  It's cut out and I have all the necessary supplies so it's just a matter of finding time to sew it.  The clock is ticking...school starts next Tuesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I've been in tornados, fires, and earthquakes, but never a hurricane. Here's hoping Earl takes a detour. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!