I kept waiting for a sunny day to get pictures of BK in her new outfit but the weather conspired against me. This morning, I decided to go for it rain or no rain. It helps that it's cool out (58 F) and she'll be wearing this outfit all day, not just for pictures.
The top is Oliver + S 2+2 and the pants are Ottobre Design "Puolukkapuuro" Corduroy Pants. I really took my time this go around and the top's construction is much better than my 2 previous attempts. I think that the bubble gauze I used previously wasn't a very wise fabric choice. A crisp cotton woven works much better! I didn't make the front slit as deep as it is on the pattern. I raised it about 1/2". I did the full button back (tried to get a good picture but B kept running away). The buttons I used were smaller than what's listed on the pattern by a little (3/8" rather than 1/2") as they were ones I salvaged off of an old shirt of my husband's.
I love the top and can see making another one for miss M in the future.