Top was previously blogged here and the pants are OD 01/03 #15
I've had a yard of the acorn pinwale corduroy for quite a while now. The girls have been growing so fast that I knew I needed to sew it up soon. The pattern is a capri one so I had to add length to make them long enough to suit me.
Turns out I didn't add quite enough and had to add a few inches before sewing the ruffles on. I used a small bit of the blouse fabric to break up where I added extra length.
I've used up almost all the scraps from the blouse. Wednesday, I worked on this...
Ottobre Design 01/08 #3
It's tunic length on B so it'll need to be worn with jeans or leggings. That particular corduroy print is left over from pants and a skirt, I made for M and B several years ago. As with the scraps from the blouse, I barely had enough to eek out the pinafore. I love the woodland animal print. I have a light green fleece with those same creatures on it that is destined to become a Kitschy Coo reversible hoodie.
The stump B is standing on in the first picture was in our neighbor's backyard. They had 2 oak trees cut down and we got this...