Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lisette Patterns for $2.99

I was going to post this on the Oliver+S forum but didn't know if it was appropriate or not so I'll share it here instead.  Tipped off by a post on Sewing Mamas, sewingpatterns.com has the new women's line from Liesl (designer of the O+S patterns) Lisette on sale for $2.99.   Just search for Lisette on sewingpatterns.com and it should pop up.

I like the looks of the jacket and dress pattern (2209) and had originally planned to wait until I'd heard how it sewed up for others since I fall in between their size ranges.  But at $2.99, I couldn't resist so I bought both sizes and will see which one fits best.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I like 2209 as well and for $2.99 ....you're right ... might as well buy 2!
    I wish the children's patterns were $2.99 though.
    Looking forward to seeing the dress and jacket you make and how it fits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to the reviews on those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, Wouldn't that have been sweet if the children's patterns were that price? I would have bought the ones I don't have in a heartbeat!

    Stephanie, Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy! Aren't those patterns great? Rumor has it they run a little small, so good thing you bought two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look nice - nice price too, at $2.99. I wonder if they are tissue paper like other Simplicity patterns. Are Oliver + S patterns tissue? I'm used to tracing everything....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, That makes me feel even better that I ordered both sizes!

    Joy, I would be inclined to say that they are on tissue paper but don't know for sure since they're Simplicity patterns. The regular O+S are on a heavier paper, perfect for tracing. I'll report back when my pattern(s) arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks- I agree - the fact that they're Simplicity would likely make them tissue paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy, thanks for posting this link, I couldn't resist! and at that price. I love that dress and jacket pattern too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!