Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summertime




Summer is officially here!  That means I'm unofficially going to be around a bit less.  After all, there's  only 75 days until school begins again for my crew. 

We plan on taking advantage of every single nice day.  Whether it's the beach or the water park, we're going to be outside soaking up the sun (with sunscreen on, of course!).





I'm aiming to post about once a week to show what I've been sewing.  There's still plenty on my to-sew list!  Here's a little peek at what I've recently finished...

031

Oliver + S Family Reunion Dresses, size 5

I'll post the details when I get some pictures of the little girls in their new dresses. :)

6 comments:

  1. Your family reunion dresses look great! I love o+s patterns, and I can tell from your blog you do too. Enjoy that summer sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses look so adorable! Enjoy your summer. I'll be around less too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Summer! Great dresses! I especially like the one on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your dresses turned out, really beautiful. Lucky you with that great weather. I took my daughter for a walk on the beach yesterday morning, in our coats! and we had about an hour of sunshine before the rain came in again. It might improve next week when they get their hols, fingers crossed! Looking forward to seeing your summer sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I could have written the same exact post. I love having the kids home during the summer. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dresses are adorable! And what fun to vary the details and fabrics a little.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!