Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's all about K

My eldest daughter has been on the receiving end of my sewing here lately.  There's the finished dress from my last post:

037

An Oliver + S UNruffled halter top:
005

And a racerback swimsuit that's under construction currently so no pictures.

My kids have been having fun with their cousins who were visiting from Idaho.
005
Uncle Chris (my brother) and P getting ready to paddle back to Grandma's house

006
Cousin S, BK, and MG along for the ride

013
MG, Cousin A, and Cousin S enjoying their Nutty Buddies

003
And I couldn't resist sharing this photo of BK making sure she didn't drown on the walk to the lake beach!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all are having a great summer! I tend to go on sewing "jags" myself and sew a bunch for one person at a time, then realize that my other kids need clothes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer pics, ecpecially the ice-cream one!
    I love what you've been sewing for K, and how you've been adapting patterns, so they look perfect for her age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun! That's what summer's all about. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first dress is awesome! And I love the matching shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!