Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tops X Three

DSCN7006

"Happy Animals" #12 Ottobre Design 03/2011
in Liberty Jersey that I won from the fabulous Angela at Sew Mental Mama

DSCN7007

The binding is Michael Miller interlock in Raspberry.

Happy Animal in Liberty Jersey

And the joy of having a cool, new top...all MG's!

I chose to do the elbow length sleeves thinking it would be great for spring.  I couldn't believe it when the day she wore the top for the first time that the temps hit the mid-80's.  It is March, right?

Ice Cream for BK

Oliver + S Ice Cream Top in Sarah Jane Children at Play Meadow Soft Pink

A "compliment" of Justine's lovely top.:)
This one is to be BK's.

019

Isn't the button adorable?  I loved the Beatrix Potter stories as a child. 

Ice Cream for M

Another Ice Cream top but this one is for Miss M.  I used a different colorway from the same fabric line as BK's top.



And closed it with a little bow.

15 comments:

  1. I just adore the Ice Cream tops!!! The Beatrix Potter button is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sewing!!! I love them all. Thank you for the lovely comment on the arrival of our little Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tops! I love the Ice Cream tops! I think I need to get that pattern. :) And I love your fabric choices - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful, Cindy! I love the knit print on the top one. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are all just so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all, Cindy....particularly the Otto top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all three tops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of that liberty jersey. It's divine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're all gorgeous! The Liberty jersey is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're all so cheery and summery. I especially like the Ice cream tops. I'm a sucker for tiny florals, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for linking up, Cindy...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tops and I love what you did with the jersey. The pink binding is the perfect finish for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!