Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Vacation Recap

Last week we were in Florida enjoying the warm weather and sunshine.  It was a low key vacation with lots of time spent at the house that my in-laws are renting for the month.  It has a pool for swimming and a lake for fishing so why would we need to go anywhere else?:)



We did do one expedition...Universal Studios Island of Adventures.  But I dare say we had more fun at the house. 

universal

photo
Recognize the tops?

On our last day, we spent it fishing...

092
first thing in the morning

And swimming...


BK learned to swim!

florida 013

All that swimming tires a girl out!

And more fishing in the evening...

087
a sunfish instead of a bass

181
another monster fish for P, #3


184

and K was able to catch one more fish

We headed for home early on Sunday, MG's 7th birthday, and arrived later that evening.  There was a little surprise waiting for the birthday girl....


 
189
Molly meet Molly


I also had a couple of packages waiting for me...


Giveaway from Tara at true, pure, lovely
I was expecting the book but the fabric was a surprise!  Thank you, Tara!




And a pattern and some fabric that I had ordered a few weeks ago!  I love sewing mail.:)

6 comments:

  1. Oh you got the backpack tote pattern. I almost snatched that one up the other day she posted about it. Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a wonderful vacation! You all look so healthy and tanned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely break - but I'm glad you're home too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful, low-key vacation - just my kind (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!