Monday, April 9, 2012

Year Long Linky Parties

If you haven't already found your way to Pam's blog, Threading My Way, you're missing out!



She has many ongoing linky parties with lots of different categories.  Bags and Totes, Skirts for Girls, and Softies, Dolls, Toys to name a few. 

I love participating in link parties but sometimes it's hard to keep track of which blog is holding a link party on which day (or at least it is for me!).  With the ongoing link parties, you have the entire year to add your link.  Plus each category is a repository of inspiration.

I'm starting to sound like a bad infomercial but I really do like Pam's blog and think it's worth a look.   I thought I'd give the blog a shout out for others who might be looking for some sewing inspiration.  After all, one can never have too much!:)

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Thank you so much for this post, Cindy!!! I really do appreciate it!!! I just LOVE looking at the wonderful posts that are linked up. My 'To Do' list grows on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this blog but it looks like a lot of fun. I just placed an old t-shirt on my sewing desk and was trying to figure out how to make a cute dress of it... What's that saying about it will come on your path when needed or something??? :)))
    Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!