Friday, July 27, 2012

Shorts on the Line Voting Has Begun!



shorts on the line button



There are 101 fabulous entries in the Shorts on the Line Sewalong contest and the Viewer's Choice voting has begun!  You can vote HERE once every 24 hours for your favorite until July 29 at 8pm EST.

I feel funny asking for votes for myself on my blog (no hangups though on my personal facebook page!lol) so feel free to vote for whichever pair of the 101 is your favorite.  But if you're interested in which shorts are mine, here's a little refresher...


Ottobre Design Shorts
#98 Ottobre Design Shorts


Sketchbook Shorts for a Girl
#91 Sketchbook Shorts for a Girl


Plaid Sketchbook Shorts
#40  Plaid Sketchbook Shorts


Close up of "Donkey" Shorts
#8 Donkey Shorts


I've had fun participating in the sewalong and it lit a fire under me to sew up P's shorts and finally try sewing a pair for myself.  There was also a ton of great guest posts all about shorts at imagine gnats, small + friendly, and Designs by Sessa if you're looking for some shorts inspiration.:)

11 comments:

  1. So many awesome choices to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are! There are several pairs of shorts that I really love the look of and have bookmarked for next year's summer sewing.:)

      Delete
  2. I voted for #40 - those shorts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I will be voting for you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on all the 'shorts' sewing. The customised sketchbook pair are brilliant! Great idea. I'm off to vote ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEK! We just squealed when the results came in..... We 'KNOW' the winner :), and we love these shorts! What an awesome combination! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I was in disbelief when I got up this morning and was reading through my blog reader and saw that P's shorts won 3rd place. You should have seen the grin on his face when I told him!:)

      C

      Delete
  6. Congrats on winning 3rd place!!! I will need to talk to you specifically about the Ikea prize, so make sure we get together! Vanessa@DesignsBySessa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MAN - I am so sorry; I would have voted for you!!! We are out of town at a wedding and I haven't had internet acess. Huge congratulations on winning 3rd - your shorts are AMAZING!

    xo

    Christy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! Thank you so much!! We (P and me) are very happy that the plaid shorts won the 3rd place in the judge's contest.:) Hope you're enjoying your trip out of town!

      C

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!