Somehow, the last few years slipped by and I never made the Puppet Show Dress/Tunic. Inspired by a friend who started a pattern bust (and has successfully completed it!) I pulled out the pattern and made one for BK.
Oliver + S Puppet Show Dress
I used a pink and brown houndstooth print that I purchased from Girl Charlee at the beginning of the year. None of the woven browns in my fabric stash matched so I picked up a men's dress shirt from the thrift store to do the sleeve cuffs, collar, and piping.
I'll be honest, I wasn't so thrilled with the dress when I was mostly done sewing it on Tuesday. It was just okay. But after I sewed the buttons on and 'styled' BK for the photo shoot today, I fell in love!
Thank Goodness I sewed it up before BK outgrew the pattern.:)