Sunday, December 23, 2012

Last Update on The List

MG and BK got their Christmas Eve PJs Friday morning so they could wear them to Pajama Day at school.
 
 
Bedtime Story PJs
 
 
Bedtime Story PJs
Oliver + S Bedtime Story Pajamas
Size 5 with a little added length
Jo-ann Fabrics flannel
 
 
Bedtime Story PJs
 
Instead of ties on the inside I did a button and elastic loop.  It worked perfectly for a full 24 hours of pajama wearing.
 
 
open wide pouches
 
Open Wide Pouches using the tutorial from Noodlehead.  These were teacher gifts and we put a ziploc bag of peppermint bark inside.  The gift tags were made from old Christmas cards.
 
 
Playdate Dress
 
Oliver + S Playdate Dress
Size 5 (7 length)
longer sleeves
binding instead of hem on sleeves
Fabric is Amy Butler "Love Memento" in Burgundy
 
Playdate Dress
 
 
The week that MG was sick really threw a wrench in my plans.  But that's okay!:)  The other dresses and P's shirt can wait until the New Year. 
 
All that's left on my new revised list is:
  • PJ bottoms for K and P (already cut out, just need to be sewn)
  • Felt Christmas ornaments for the kids
  • Guitar strap for K
  • Tote Bag for my mom
I'm going to finish those last few things tonight and/or tomorrow morning and then enjoy the week with my family.
 
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!




Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. You still kicked butt on your list, even if it isn't all done! I am so loving your playdate dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go on all of your sewing ~ I'm so impressed! They playdate dress is striking, that fabric is absolutely gorgeous.
    I still have to finish sewing my daughter's Christmas dress, but the end is near :)
    Merry Christmas to you and your family !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oof, you've been busy! The new dress is lovely! And those pajamas are so much fun.

    Merry Christmas to your family, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great going, Cindy, especially with a week of sickness!!! Everything looks FABULOUS!!! I must look into Oliver + S patterns next year... some great designs. Have a wonderful Christmas with the kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You area wonder!
    Merry Christmas to all of you :-)
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks great, Cindy! The fabric you used on the second set of pjs I have cut out for a sleep sack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of sewing! I hope you get done what you want to today!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Cindy,have a wonderful day!
    xx N

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cindy,

    I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. You can see the post here:
    http://www.chickadeejess.com/2012/12/liebster-blog-award.html#.UN3Yh-Q71dg

    Jessica Lemley-Carballo (aka Chickadee Jess)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your "LOVE" dress!! And the button adaptation is great! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!
    Very impressive! I didn't get much accomplished around here (school break and a full-time job really get me this time), but at least I tried!
    The pjs are really adorable, but my heart bellongs to the playdate dress - it's so beautiful!
    Merry Christmas to you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so impressed with all the sewing you got through! The pj's are wonderful, and the puppet show dress is divine - great fabric choices! Happy 2013 to you and you family x Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them all Cindy! I'll be featuring the dress Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!